Business Analyst / Consultant
We are looking for a Business Analyst (f/m) to support us in terms of analytics and to consult our customers with their Customer Journey tracking, channel and campaign optimisation (Online Marketing) and budget allocation.
AdClear is a start-up in Berlin and one of the leading AdAnalytics and customer journey analysis providers in Europe. AdClear offers an integrated system for tracking, analysis and optimisation of online marketing activities and helps to develop marketing-specific forecasts.
What we offer
- Friendly work atmosphere and participation in a small, open-minded and highly qualified team that supports each other
- Possibility of taking over responsibilities, continuous training and development prospects
- Working with the latest technologies in an agile development process
- Exciting projects for large national and international companies
- A culture that values openness, fairness and fun at work
- Chance of shaping your responsibilities and tasks due to flexible work atmosphere
- Family friendly company with flexible working hours
- Permanent full-time contract with a competitive salary
- Consulting our clients with their Online Marketing Strategies, Customer Journey Analysis and Budget Optimization
- Identifying potential performance optimisation of marketing campaigns for our clients and deriving target-oriented recommendations
- Supporting clients regarding the performance analysis of their Online Marketing campaigns
- Customer Journey analysis and deriving actions for budget optimization
- Direct contact to clients and revenue responsibilities
- Supporting the sales team with strategic customer projects and pitches as well as issuing quotes
- Autonomous implementation of complicated consulting projects regarding the implementation and optimization of our products (Implementation, workshops and trainings, support, consulting, analysis) – with a focus on customer journey, attribution modelling and forecasting methods
- Successful university graduate with a focus on E-Commerce, Online Marketing, Economics, Economic Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- 2+ years of work experience
- Good knowledge of internet technologies essential, no programming skills required
- Distinct analytical and conceptional skills along with a particular strategical mind, ideally experience in consulting
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German & good English language skills in speech and writing
- Strong communication skills, assertiveness and the ability to present complex findings in an understandable manner in speech and writing
- Pro-activeness, reliability, responsibility, respectfulness and the ability to work in a team as well as independently
If you are interested in the position, we are looking forward to receiving your application. You can add your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible starting date.
If you require more information or have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to call us.
Please send your application by email to email@example.com
Mrs Janett Davidt
Tel.: 030 609 8481-42